Friday, January 3, 2014

I went to Wal-Mart again. At the Same Time as Hy-Vee and the Other Wal-Mart, not now.

I went to Wal-Mart, it's obvious by my last post, but I hit up the two local stores. LeMars didn't have the tree I wanted but they had some other deals. 

I got 3 Axe Gift Sets which during the holidays were $9.88. Umm...NO. At 50% off it went down to $4.94...I had a coupon for $2 but I wasn't willing to pay $2.94 for something that I didn't need. Makes sense? I don't have a logic sometimes. Anyway. Went back today. 75% off. Actually. After doing the math, it was more than 75% off because it would have been $2.47, but it only rang up at $2. 

Their error not mine. I used the coupon. Got all 3 for FREE! Coupon said limit 2 per transaction so I had to do 2 transactions. 

The M&M's, which I paid $0.44 for when it was on sale at 50% but since it went on sale each bag rang up at $0.72 each. Use the $1/1 printable...made $0.28 on each bag :). yep. BTW. We tried these, they weren't bad. It kind of tasted like champurrado, but I could only eat a few at a time. Not bad though. 

I got more hair color. Check this month's P&G for Vidal Sassoon coupons and Clairol coupons! I’d rather pay $1-$1.50 per box than go to a salon and pay upwards of $40+. I can afford $1.50 plus sales tax. Scissors were also marked down to $0.50 and for some reason my kids seem to lose or break theirs too often. Plus, when I was over on the food side, they have this cart that has stuff on clearance too, weird but exciting. I was out of nutmeg, it was marked down to $1.75 for the expensive canister which is at least $2 off. Pie season’s over, no reason to have an over abundance. My win.
 
Another thing pictured…Francesco Rinaldi pasta sauce. This is a great sauce. It’s gluten free, and some are even dairy free. Really good for allergies. And Wal-Mart has the cheapest price when no one else is having a sale…$1.38 per jar. It’s delicious. I bought one more thing but Ollie took them the minute he set eyes on them. Some new slip on shoes for $5. His feet are growing so fast I didn’t want to spend $12 on a pair of shoes he’ll wear for a week. 

It’s fine. 

I ended up spending around $20 after coupons but I’ll be able to color my hair for almost an entire year, FREE body wash and hair products to donate, possibly use, M&M’s for my hubby’s work party (even if he told me not to bring anything), scissors for who knows how long, nutmeg until next pie season, plus my random recipes that call for it and shoes to fit Oliver for a week or two if I’m lucky.

I would love to know any great deals you’ve come across since Christmas is over. Everyone else wants to know too. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment