Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Super easy and delicious meal

Tonight I made a "Chinese dish" for my family; beef and broccoli with white rice. I saw someone post it on facebook and after looking at the recipe, I decided to give it a go. There aren't a million ingredients and it's not super time consuming either. So thank you to who ever shared the post. Here is the link to the Crock Pot Girl's website. Yes, her name is the Crock Pot Girl. The recipe was actually called Crock Pot beef with broccoli with oyster sauce. I know it sounds kind of icky if you've never had oyster sauce, but it made the dish. It says this makes six servings but if you have good eaters, I'd suggest doubling the recipe.

An 8oz jar of Oyster sauce at Fareway ran me $2.89 today, but if you have other locations to find it at, it may be cheaper. I only had one brand available.

No comments:

Post a Comment