Friday, August 16, 2013

My Extreme trip to Walmart at midnight

Yes, I'm flipping crazy, thank you. :) I went to Walmart tonight, today?, and I got a lot of donate but also some necessities. I want to give all of you a taste of what you can do if you put your mind to it, and if that sounds overwhelming, my other class can help. I won't fill in all the details now with coupons and PMing and all, but here's what I got after going to 2 different Walmarts.
6 dial hand soaps
14 travel size shave creams
2 bottles of shout
5 cans butter kernel green beans
6 cans butter kernel corn
26 boxes of restaurant inspired mac and cheese
1 roll of parchment paper
3 expeca prenatal vitamins
14 cans of large shaving cream
3 t shirts
6 packs of BIC pens
7 packs of BIC disposable razors
Retail value.??..$146.48
Total money OOP... $13.16  91% SAVINGS.
Lots of donate items makes me happy!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment