Friday, January 3, 2014

Hy-Vee Trip!! Dial deals Galore!

I like LeMars Hy-Vee, plain and simple. They always have great deals and most times the customer service is darn near excellent. I went there today because I wanted to get a few things while I knew they were still there and before the weather took a turn for the worse. (With snow involved in any aspect the weather is awful. I'm a January baby but I don't befriend the winter weather.)
Alright. So if you follow the LeMars Hy-Vee facebook page, you might recall them making a post about getting a huge shipment of Dial products at a great price. Well, they were joking. They have loads of dial products; body wash, lotions, hand soaps. I wanted to take advantage of that because some of them I was able to score for free and some I could get at a fraction of the cost.
 Here is a picture of all the Dial products they have on sale, priced conveniently. Of course, something can always make cheap better, a coupon, making it super cheap or...FREE! Want proof that these are good prices? Here are images of a couple items priced at Wal-Mart. The Dial foaming hand soap at LeMars Hy-Vee is just $1, but go to Wal-mart and you'll have to cough up $1.84 per bottle.  The body wash is priced at $3.97 and Hy-Vee is selling it for $2. That's a whole $1.97 difference!

 Okay. So I got 4 body washes marked for $2, then used the printable coupon on coupons.com for $2/1 Dial for Men body wash...FREE. :) Also, there's a coupon for $1/2 Dial foaming hand soaps.
Also, there are digital coupons for the Fuel Saver card that you can upload to your card online. Although, I did have kind of an issue. It took off my coupon for the hand soap but it didn't for the body wash so I had to put one back. Still need to call the 800 number for that incident.
 If you look at the picture, you can see 9 bottles, 4X2 obviously equals 9 now....fun fact, count your stuff before you check out. Double check. Sometimes an extra product likes to jump off the shelf into your cart without you being aware. Then you pay full price. It's a tragedy. That's my blonde moment for the day I have decided.
I used the BOGO coupon from Coffee-Mate's FB page and got 4 creamers for $6.38 total. The Dole fruit squish em's, Ollie loves!, so I bought 3 and used $1/1 coupons-printable. They're priced at $2.39 at Hy-Vee which is surprisingly cheaper than Wal-Mart.
Also, take note that my picture was not taken on my kitchen table as usual and that is most definitely my leg in the bottom left hand corner. 1. I was too lazy to crop the picture and 2. I was too lazy to clean my table off...it's been a long week. I'm entitled to a little bit of being human too ;).
Oh anyway, I paid a little over $16 for this stuff and saved a little over $21 on it. Heck yes. Hazelnut coffee for a month, not-so-smelly hands for half a year and possibly donate-able body wash...Josh is picky BUT his body wash got discontinued so he's on the quest for a new scent and brand. Poor kid, can't catch a break. (FYI: Josh is my hubby for anyone who doesn't know me personally.)

No comments:

Post a Comment