Sunday, November 3, 2013

Price Matching Deals at Wal-Mart this week 11/03

I went to Wal-Mart today (Sioux Center Wal-Mart, had family dinner in town) for a quick trip because I had checked out the ads and found some great deals to price match. I also found a good deal on C batteries when scoping out clearance.
Rayovac batteries are marked down to $3. They were up at $5.47 I believe.
While I was there though I purchased a gallon of milk, 2 bars of Lindt chocolate, 4 cans of carnation evaporated milk, 2 cans of Libby's pumpkin, 2 dozen eggs, 2 store brand coffee creamers and 2 containers of cinnamon.

Libby's Pumpkin 100% pure is normally $1.68, price matched to Walgreen's ad this week for $.99 a can.
Eggs $1.58, priced matched to Walgreens for $.99 per dozen.
Carnation evaporated milk $.98 price matched for $.79 to Walgreens.
Lindt chocolate bars $2.23 price matched to Walgreens for $2 each.
Gallon of land o lakes milk $3.38 price matched for $2.99 to Lewis Drug.
Store brand cinnamon 2.37oz container $2.24 price matched to Family Dollar for $1.
Store brand creamer just $2.38 no price match.


I also had coupons for some of these.
I used a printable from Target's website which was actually a MQ for $.50/1 can of Libby's pumpkin.
The Lindt chocolate coupon is still available on their facebook page if you haven't printed it yet. $2/1 Lindt chocolate 3.5oz or larger.
I used the coupon from the paper today for $.55/2 cans of carnation evaporated milk.

My total before coupons and price matching would have been $23.20. After PM and coupons, I paid $15.05.
It was only a savings of 35%, but that's $8 I didn't spend. Plus now I have all my stuff for pumpkin pies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment