Sunday, November 3, 2013

Energizer batteries as low as $0.05 each after $10 walmart gift card rebate!

I had posted a deal for Energizer batteries at Sheldon's Hy-Vee, but I also came across a great deal at Wal-Mart today that I just HAVE to share with everyone. Plus, I have a follower who keeps pestering me about it. ;) Only joking, I was dragging my feet.

So, I told everyone to print this coupon for $1/1 package of Energizer batteries, and if I didn't actually tell you to do that before, do it now! :)

Wal-Mart is running a promotion, until August 2014 I believe, for a $10 Wal-Mart gift card as a rebate when you purchase specially marked packages. Each of these packages have a code inside that you are able to enter on the Energizer website in order to get the rebate. Each rebate takes two codes, and only one code is in each package....which means, buy 2 packs, get 2 codes. Simple enough.

(photo credit: Hip2save)
I attempted to take a picture but my phone malfunctioned, gotta love technology! The price of AA and AAA 8ct packs are $6.37 everyday. So after the $1 coupon, pay $5.37 per package. Turn the two codes in for a $10 gift card and it's essentially like you paid $.37 for each 8 pack of batteries!!! That's just a nickle per battery!! Oh em gee!!!

Also, if you want to, just print the coupon off, they don't expire until 12/23 or later depending on when you printed it. Save the coupon for a later date and hope to price match a better deal, like $5 for a package. I don't know if it will ever get that low but since there's such a long date on the coupon, it doesn't hurt to wait it out. Then you could possibly get batteries for better than free!

No comments:

Post a Comment