Thursday, November 28, 2013

My Black Friday DG Trip

This morning I went to the Dollar General, not for an extreme amount of things but I liked their deal on Glade candles and I really wanted some M&M's. Those are the only things I got.
The candles were $3 but paired with a sale promotion: buy 2 get 1 FREE. So for every 3 you purchased,  a discount of $3 was taken. I bought 6. After the cashier hit total, a discount of $6 was automatically taken off. Then came the coupons of course.
I used 3 $2/2 Glade products, that printable I had mentioned. After coupons and discounts I paid just $6 for all 6, only $1 each!!!! With the M&M's, on sale for $2.50 for the next 3 days, I used the store coupon for $1 off as well as a MQ for $1, which means I only paid $.50 for a 12.5oz bag of peanut M&M's!
My total OOP was only $7.45 with a savings of $14! A 65% savings as well. :)
Happy Black Friday shopping, I know most won't be buying candles though lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment