Saturday, November 2, 2013

I also stopped at Wal-Mart...

After I went to Hy-Vee, I figured I might as well go to Wal-Mart too right? Glad I did because Halloween stuff is on clearance. I love clearance after holidays, it's the best time to get some great stuff for a fraction of what it had cost just 2 days prior.

I purchased 2 bakery pies on sale for $.41 each since they were two days old. I got a 12oz bottle of Dove Shampoo and a 12oz bottle of Dove Conditioner. I got 3 bags of 12 insects from Halloween clearance and a 15ct package of goodie baggies. Store brand ibuprofen. Poise pads and liners and 2 Bailey's coffee creamers.
The Dove was $2.98 each and I used my Buy 1 Dove shampoo and get a 12oz Dove conditioner FREE from SS 10/27 (x 11/10). Also, I had an Ibotta deposit for $1 back WYB 1 Dove Shampoo and an Ibotta deposit for $1 back WYB 1 Dove conditioner. After coupon and Ibotta, I paid just $0.49 per bottle!
The Halloween clearance items were 50% off so I paid just $.48 for each thing, so $1.92 for all 4 of them, a savings of $1.96.
We needed more ibuprofen which is always $6.98 for a 500ct bottle.
The Bailey's creamers were $1.88 each and I had a coupon I had printed off a while back for $1.35/2 Bailey's creamers which made it $2.41 for both.

Lastly, I got Poise pads 20ct for $4.84 and the Poise liners 24ct for $2.72. I used the printables for $2/1 Poise pads and $2/1 Poise liners. ( You have sign up or sign in to get the coupons.) Then, I had an Ibotta rebate for $1 back WYB 1 Poise pads 16ct+ and $1 back WYB 1 Poise liners 16ct+. Also, I got an extra bonus of $2 back from Ibotta for purchasing both Poise products in one shopping trip! Overall, the products totaled $7.56 minus the $4 printables came to $3.56. Then with my Ibotta deposit of $4, I actually made $0.22 for each package!!

I paid $20.24 OOP, but earned $6 back with Ibotta, so I actually paid just $14.24 for all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment