Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Three Day Sale Triumph.

We went to Fareway this morning, just my Ollie monster and me and had to get a few things. I had some coupons that expire today, for products that I actually NEEDED to purchase. Bob's Red Mill gluten free pancake mix and flour.

So what did I buy? I got:
1 gallon of Land O Lakes milk on sale for $2.68
4 boxes of Kellogg's Rice Krispies $2 each
2 bags of C&H sugar 4lb each $2.49 each
4 packages of Bob's Red Mill pancake mix $4.49 each
2 packages of Bob's Red Mill all-purpose flour $8.38 each

My total minus any coupons was $51.57


Then I busted out my weapons, the coupons.
I had $2/1 milk WYB 3 Kellogg's cereals printable
Store coupon for $4 off Kellogg's Rice Krispies
Store coupon from weekly ad plus store coupon from 3 day sale ad for sugar at $1.68 each (I asked a manager if I could do this before I did)
plus used that with 2 MQ for $.50/1 bag (Expires today)
Had B1G1 FREE Bob's Red Mill products up to $4.99

Milk-->$.68
Rice Krispies-->$1 each
C&H sugar-->$1.18 each
Pancake mix-->$8.98 for all 4
Flour-->$11.79 for both

My total OOP (out of pocket) after coupons was $28.58 and I had a total savings of $22.99 a 44% savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment