Tuesday, July 30, 2013

For those of you with a Family Dollar

You know, when I first started couponing, Family Dollar was actually my preferred store to go to. I didn't at first until about February of 2012 and I loved it instantly. But then, they slapped me in the face with a big buh bye sign saying that they were being shut down by the end of May that year. I scored a lot of great deals there and I was devastated to see it go. Now, I'm jealous of those of you who still have access to Family Dollar because there are still fantastic deals to be had there. Here is one I just came across.

The Family Dollar has a special this week valid through 08-03. You will receive Free Carefree Product 18-20 Count when you buy any one  18 Count Playtex Tampons or 18-24 Count Stayfree.

So buy 1 playtex tampons @ $4.25
-use that $3/1 Playtex Tampons coupon if you printed it because it's NLA
or -use $1/1 Playtex gentle glide tampons (sign up)
or -use $1/1 Playtex sport tampons (sign up)
Pay as low as $1.25 and get a free carefree item

Or you can buy 18-24ct Stayfree item for $3
-use $1/1 Stayfree or O.B.O product (sign in/up)
or -use $1/1 Stayfree product ETS SS 7/28 (exp 8/25)
or -use from All You Magazine June 2013 issue, $1/1 stayfree product (exp 4/30/14)
Pay $2 and get a free carefree item

I'd say this deal is really the most beneficial if you have the $3 off Playtex coupon and can snag tampons and liners for just $1.25 or $.75 per package!

No comments:

Post a Comment