Thursday, January 9, 2014

This isn't goodbye...

I am not saying goodbye to all of you, I am simply saying goodbye to Blogger. It's been fun but it's time to explore more options and I've moved on. To wordpress.

I have a new site. Actually, I purchased my own address. It's rather exciting! You can now visit me at
crazycouponladyofoc.com

It's simple. Sleek. doesn't take ten minutes to load in a web browser. It's easier to navigate. It's pretty. :)

I hope that I don't lose any followers with this transition, it's a change for the better.
I got my own website address! Seriously! How cool is that?
I hope to see you over there!

It's not goodbye.
it's hello to a new year. 
Not a new me. I'm still the same.
Just trying to making things easier. Better. Funner. 
Not a word. I know. MORE FUN. happy?> ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment