Friday, November 15, 2013

Now you can have a Household Staples list like me :)

Anyone who has taken my class has seen this handout and has most likely asked me to send them one. Well, I have finally made a copy just for you!! The first line I created is just an example which you can erase and fill in with your own information.

This spreadsheet is basically my best friend when it comes to our household staples and I never question prices anymore, just pull this out. :)

Here is a link to the Household Staples Spreadsheet. 
Just hit the download button and open it with Excel and you can fill it all in for your family!


Just a tip: when you go to print, make sure to change the layout of your page to landscape, it will print it the long way instead of up and down and thus only require one sheet of paper as opposed to two. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment