Tuesday, November 5, 2013

New Exclusions on Manufacturer's Coupons?

I was reading another blog and came across her post about this. A reader sent her the information and I am going to share it with you.


    
(Photo Credit Hip2Save)
It's not uncommon to see the exclusion of trial and travel size, it's actually the norm these days. Take a closer look though, there are more exclusions listed now. Do you notice that it states clearance products?!?! Seriously? It's very possible, actually extremely LIKELY that this is going to start to become just another addition to the common exclusions and that means buh-bye money makers. I don't think all manufacturers will do this, but obviously Neutrogena is taking the bull by the horns.
When I first started couponing 2 years ago, there weren't really any exclusions and as I've continued, there are just more and more and they are getting more intense. I don't want this to be a deterrent for anyone, I just want everyone to be aware of the wording on coupons because if they start getting used incorrectly, intentionally, things are going to get a whole lot scarier for everyone.

What do you think about this new exclusion?

No comments:

Post a Comment