Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Facebook Deal for all of my Followers

Starting now until December 4th, I am teaming up with Jessica, an Orange City representative of Origami Owl, to bring one lucky reader a $50 gift certificate! The steps are quite simple. Like her page www.facebook.com/jessicaslockets plus like mine, www.facebook.com/CrazyCouponLadyOfOC. Find the post on my facebook page and like that as well. For a bonus entry, feel free to share the post on your wall too! On December 4th a winner will be chosen at random and it may be you!


The $50 is only valid with a purchase from Jessica and does not include taxes or shipping costs.

 Just last week I met Jessica and she set me up with an Origami Owl necklace, and I really enjoy the act that you're in charge. You can fill it with any charms you like, you can pick your own chain to match your style
Here is a message from the founder:
 
OUR MISSION IS TO BE A FORCE FOR GOOD; TO LOVE, INSPIRE
+ MOTIVATE PEOPLE OF ALL AGES TO REACH THEIR DREAMS +
EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS.
Bella, Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment