Thursday, October 24, 2013

Very cheap Goosebumps movies!




I don't know about you, but when I was growing up I read Goosebumps books. I don't care if they were supposed to be for boys, I loved reading and these books really sparked my imagination. with that being said, they of couirse made them into movies, why wouldn't they? Every book that was good gets turned into a terrible film imitation. Not the point. The point is, these movies are on sale at Wal-Mart currently for just $5. And of course, I wouldn't just tell you about something being on sale unless I had something to make that sale even better. Here it is. $2/1 any Goosebumps DVD. 

Goosebumps: Attack Of The Jack-O-Lanterns (Full Frame)
That means after coupon these are only going to cost $3 a piece!! Even though they're spooky, which matches Halloween, doesn't mean you couldn't buy a couple as stocking stuffers, or for your son/grandson/nephew/brother's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment