Friday, October 18, 2013

Renuizit Air Fresheners just $.52 after coupon and the DG


Anyone who knows me, knows I have a small, almost miniscule, obsession with air fresheners. Sorry I don't prefer my house to smell like dirty diapers and sweaty shoes and socks? It's all good. Anyway. This week at the DG (Dollar General) there's a sale on Renuizit air freshers, those adjustable gel ones that look like a cone, and they're going for just $.85 each! Not a super duper awesome deal in itself, but when you pair it with a coupon...this is what I am talking about when I say creating your back stock with sales and coupons combined people!

 (This is an old picture of my back stock of just air freshers. Sadly, it doesn't look like this anymore. I am totally down like 5 cans on the top and 4 boxes on the bottom. It's sad, I know.)

Alright. So this coupon is $1/3 Renuizit air freshers, but it's a facebook coupon. So if you don't have FB...another suggestion. Make a fake one. Don't have any friends just like all of your favorite companies to gain yourself access to the amazing coupons they tend to post on FB during the year. This is just as benificial as the fake email. I know fake makes it sounds bad, maybe use the term "alternate". Does that help? It's not fake, it's your other personality. ;)

Okay. Breakdown of deal.

3 air fresheners at $.85 each = $2.55
-use $1/3 printable coupon
Total comes to $1.55 or $.52 for each air freshener!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment