Friday, August 30, 2013

How much did I spend today?



Well actually, I did this last night. Here's what I got.
4 Dr. Pepper 10 2 liters
2 cans big shaving cream 
1 travel size shaving cream
2 bags kettle chips
3 international delight creamers 32oz
2 8ct store brand pencils
8 index card packs
2 3ct paper mate erasers
2 Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits
1 planner (not pictured I forgot it)
4 lunchables
2 Kraft fresh takes
2 38oz Heinz ketchup
1 30oz miracle whip
1 33oz bag malt o meal fruit loops
1 mt olive jalapeños
4 crest stages tooth brushes
2 Colgate toothpastes
2 nestle toll house choc chips
50 bags of starburst
50 bags of skittles
So how much did I spend?
You have until 9 tonight to figure it out. Whoever is the closest wins. I have all different things as prized depending on who the winner is. Take your time to figure it out. 
Here's a hint. I only paid full price for 9 items. And I did not need a CSM for coupons. Ali and Joni cannot play. :) Sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment