Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A game for your Iphone or Ipad, for free.

Here is a game that I was completely addicted to for the longest time. Then I met Candy Crush Saga. Then I started this blog. Now I don't have time for these awesomely addictive games. The game is called Fairway Solitaire and unlike everyone who gets this deal, I had to pay $2.99 for the app. Today only, you can get it for free. Bummer for me but great deal for you. Just click on the link then choose which system, only available for iOS, you want to redeem it for. It'll give you a code and then you use that when you download the game onto your system, plain and simple. Sorry Android Users. :(

The much-anticipated sequel and one of the most exciting and addictive card games available includes solitaire hands dealt on more than 350 hand-crafted golf holes, 4 mini games, 32 trophies, a golf shop, golf announcers, hazard cards, and one SERIOUSLY ticked off gopher!

(Thanks for the tip Hip 2 Save)

No comments:

Post a Comment