Sunday, August 11, 2013

Guessing game :) 8/11

I love doing this and I enjoy seeing everyone guess. That way I can share great deals too. Just a heads up, a fee of the coupons I used in today's shopping trip came out of today's papers! Okay here's what I bought.  You have until 8:30pm to guess what I paid.The results will be posted shortly after with the winner. The prize will be a little different this time and there will be 2 winners instead of one!
4 BIC disposable razors
12 cans Gillette shaving gel-travel size
2 Bailey's coffee creamer 16oz
1 coffee mate creamer 64oz
6 almay make up removers 15ct
1 large bottle glue
26 folders-store brand
10 notebooks-store brand
3 paper mate single erasers
2 boxes 24ct crayola colored pencils
1 thin pack expo markers 
I will give you a few hints.
1. I paid for the trip.
2. I had coupons that gave me overage.
3. I price matched 3 items.
4. I needed a CSM to approve the register before I could pay.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment