Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A coupon I have never seen

So, I don't know about anyone else, but corn nuts, they're kind of an addiction. I don't eat them very often but when I do, I can't seem to stop until the bag runs empty. Then I sit there sad and alone, missing my corn nuts. It's the sad but true cycle of life. Love 'em, eat 'em, miss 'em. Then you buy more. Okay, no more blah, blah, blahing. This post is about a coupon of course. A rare one at that. I found it. Just now. It's for CORN NUTS!!!! This coupon will allow you to B1G1 FREE. Everyone knows what that means....buy one and get one free, doesn't get much better than that! So what are you waiting for. Print it. Print it twice. Find another computer. Print it two more times! Then go and get two bags, for the price of one!!!!

Buy 1 4oz Corn Nuts get 1 FREE printable

No comments:

Post a Comment